How can I update the name on my Mission Money account?

Send us a message and attach a copy or photo of both of the requested personal documents:

  • Option 1:
    • Your old government-issued ID and a new government-issued ID that contains your updated name
  • Option 2
    • A Valid government-issued ID
    • An Official Name Change Document (such as):
      • A marriage certificate
      • A divorce decree
      • Court order of name change

Once you submit these documents, please allow 1-2 business days for our team to make the necessary updates to your account. When the update is complete we will send you a confirmation message.