How do I fund my Mission Money account?
There are several ways to fund your account. Here’s how:
- From the Mission Money mobile app, you can initiate a money transfer by first verifying your bank account through Plaid. If the bank account you’d like to add isn’t supported by Plaid, please try the other methods below.
- From your bank account, you can initiate a money transfer by entering your Mission Money routing and account numbers directly into your external checking account. Then, follow the instructions from your bank to transfer funds.
- Visit a retail store, such as Walgreens or Wal-Mart Stores, to deposit funds into your account with a cashier. Go to the Mission Money mobile app and visit the “Deposits” page. Then, select “Deposit Cash” and follow the prompts to make your deposit.
- With direct deposit through your employer, you can deposit funds into your debit card by providing your Mission Money routing and account numbers.
- From PayPal, Venmo, or Apple Cash accounts, you can transfer money by following the directions on their website or mobile app. Use either your debit card information or your Mission Money routing and account numbers to receive the money.