PIN / Cash Advance
Yes, but keep in mind they can be costly since we charge interest and a fee for each cash advance. While you do not need your credit card’s PIN to make purchases, you typically need to use it for cash advances.
Here are some key things to know about cash advances:
- You can withdraw up to 25% of your credit limit, as long as the withdrawal amount doesn’t exceed your available credit.
- Depending on which amount is higher, we either charge a 3% or $10 fee of the cash advance amount.
- We begin charging interest on cash advances on the date the cash advance transaction occurred.
To set or update your PIN online, here’s how:
- Sign into your account online.
- From the home page, select the profile icon in the top right next to your name.
- Select Account Details and scroll down to Cash Advances.
- Select the pencil icon for Change PIN.
- Follow the prompts on the Change PIN page to update your PIN.
Note: your new PIN can’t:
- Contain letters or special characters
- Include only one digit (like 2222)
- Consist of consecutive digits (like 1234 or 9876)
- Match any consecutive digits within your card’s number or expiration date