Access Account / Secure Messaging
How do I access my account and secure message center?
Mission Lane strives to go beyond industry standards to make sure your information is safe and secure. We are unable to discuss sensitive information about your account using unsecure channels, so we have created a secure messaging system within your dashboard.
Here’s how to access your account and manage your secure messaging:
You can sign into your account online or in the Mission Lane app (iOS/Android) anytime with the email address and password you created.
To prevent sign in issues, please make sure you’re using the latest version of your browser or app.
- Go to the Mission Lane login page.
- Enter your email address and password, then click Log In.
- Open the Mission Lane app (iOS/Android)
- Enter your email address and password, then press Done.
- Click Log In.
iOS App with Face ID:
- Open the Mission Lane app (iOS)
- Enter your email address and press the Face ID icon in the password field
- Verify through Face ID
Once you access your account, navigate to the Support section and click Help Center FAQs. Here, if you are using your Mission Lane App via iOS or Android, you will be prompted to log into your account via your default browser.
In the upper right corner, you will click Log In and re authenticate your account. A drop down menu will display. From here you will click on Message Inbox. Here you will be able to view and send messages securely to and from Mission Lane.