I think I’m being scammed by someone impersonating a Mission Lane agent. What should I do?
If a scammer reaches out to you (or if you suspect someone’s trying to defraud you), here are some steps you can take:
- If someone claiming to be a Mission Lane agent has contacted you on social media asking for your personal information, please report and block their profile right away.
- If you receive a suspicious call or message from someone claiming to be a Mission Lane agent, and their questions are raising red flags, then hang up and contact us to verify if this call is legitimate. You can reach us by:
- Sending us a secure message anytime, or
- Calling us at 1-855-790-8860 Monday through Friday from 9am to 8pm ET.
- Read this announcement with more information about avoiding scams.
Explore the FTC’s tips on how to avoid a scam.